TEM membranes filter is a high-tech product
The precision filtration of fluids and gases in biotechnology, pharmacology, chemistry, microelectronics and other science and technology applications are ensured with our track membranes. The ranges of application of track membranes are extensive. The track membrane is a thin polymer film with through pores. Track membranes are made by irradiation of solid films with heavy elements ions and then etching their tracks until the through uniform pores are formed. Track membranes are stable to contacts with microorganisms. The geometry of their porous structure doesn’t change along with the ion strength of the medium being filtered. Thermal and chemical stability allows to sterilize membranes by all the known methods.
The track membrane filter are made of polyester(PET) or polycarbonate(PC) film from 10 up to 25 microns thickness contains a system of through pores.
The basic characteristics:
The basic characteristics:
- pores diameter: from 0,05 up to 5,0 microns
- pores diameters' increment - 0,05 microns
- porosity - up to 15 % of the membrane's filter surface area
- number of pores on 1 cm2 of the surface : from 105 up to 3x109 cm-2
- the form of pores: cylinder, cone and their modifications
- pores location on the film's surface: perpendicular or angular
- pores allocation on the membrane's surface: uniform or of given configuration
The membranes filter properties:
- high filtration selectivity
- biologically inert
- radiation safe
- smooth films' surface and pores' edges
- low defects density
- small dispersion of pores diameters
Methods of sterilization of the membranes filter:
- boiling in water
- autoclaving during 2 hours at 121,6°C
- processing with ethylene oxide (gas)
- 0,5-5 % formalinum water solutions treatment
- radioactive sterilization with g-rays or accelerated electrons
- Solvents and mechanical impurities filtration
- Air and steam cleaning in reactors and ferment reactors
- Cleaning, concentrating and sterilization of medicine prepara
- Different fluids, gases, water filtration
- After compressor air filtration
- Distilled and deionized water recirculation
- Screen-vacuum isolation
- Finishing filtration
- Opalescence/particles removing and defecation
- Terminating filters protection
- Liposomic cosmetic forms manufacturing
- Ethanol deordorization
- Finishing filtration of drinks, beer, vines
- Diary industry
- Vegetable oils manufacturing
- Food ferments manufacturing
- Fodder lysine and milk protein manufacturing
- Sterilized fruits and vegetables storing
- Liquid foodstuff sterilization
- Donors' or immunized animals' blood fractionating and processing
- Bacteriological and virus checking
- Parenterally injected drug solutions filtration
- Cytological examination diagnostics
- Squirt nozzles
- "Artificial skin" for burned patients
- Finishing pollutions removing
- Blood lipids and derivatives removing
- Brotein and enzymea solutions filtration
- Cultural medium filtration
- Biomass extracts filtration
- Clearing of proteins and culture mediums for cultures of crates
- Biomass detachment
- Viruses removing off during the biological preparations manufacturing
- Chromatographic systems protection
- Gaseous and fluid media filtration
- Fine air cleaning
- "Clean room" systems
- Equipment's air supply filtration
- Respirators for workpieces protection against aerosols exhaled by operators
- Finishing filtration
- Filtration of paints, lacquers, photographic emulsions, ink and stains, organic solvents, alcohol, ethers, plastics, technological water, etc.
- Gas pipelines sterilization
- Natural and potable waters microbiological analysis
- Bioplankton studies
- 0.01 - 0.1 um: Most liposome extrusions (range 0.03 - 0.4um), Asbestos (water), Bacteria removal - Acholeplasma laidwaii, Removal of colloidal material from water, Mycoplasma removal, Tissue culture with collagen - skin graft, Virus filtration.
- 0.2um: General sterile filtration, sterile filtration of corrosive fluids, immunology, implant tissue and cell studies, air venting, aqueous fluids, air and gas sterilizing. FITC stain technique, Legionella pneumophilia - air conditioning water, DNA fragments filtration, phytoplankton, bacteria removal, deionized water-clinical laboratory Type 1 and for semiconductor industry using SEM analysis, and EPA leachate/toxicity testing.
- 0.4um: Sterility testing, pulp, paper-adsorbable organic halides-water (AOX), air (asbestos fibers, silica particles pollen), dewatering, purification of cellular suspensions and wine stabilization, immunology - tissue and cell stuides, forensic analysis (SEM), microscopic examination - samples, Water-pollution (Escherichia coli), trace metal analysis (USGS method), nitrates, nitrites, phosphates, and ammonia (low extractable), particle analysis of corrosive fluids, bacteria - Serratia marcescens, and cell culture.
- 0.6um: Particle analysis (corrosive fluids), analysis of wine, milk, cells and plasmapheresis.
- 0.8um: General air analysis (asbestos, Cadmium), sugar molds (food), gravimetric analysis, tissue culture partitioning, wine stabilization, alkaline elution (DNA).
- 1.0um: Serum pre-filtration, beer stabilization, ultracleaning (corrosive fluids), microfiltration (alcohol solutions), Giardia lamblia (removes most of them), red blood cells (RBC).
- 0.2-0.8um: EPA leachate/toxicity testing.
- 0.4-3.0um: Cell culture
- 0.6-1.0um: Plasmapheresis
- 2.0um: Chemotaxis, alkaline elution (DNA), red blood cells (RBC's).
- 3.0um: General microfiltration and clarification, cytological evaluation (cerebrospinal fluid), chemotaxis, red blood cells (RBC), microfiltration of corrosive fluids.
- 5.0um: Exfoliate cytology, chemotaxis, gravimetric analysis, Gairdia lamblia (3-5um) observation, canine heartworm microfilariae (dirofilaria immitis), erythrocyte deformability (4.7um), gross particulate analysis of corrosive fluids (oil, diesel, gas filtration).
- 8.0um: Cytology.
- 12.0um: Starch, Schistosoma haematobium.
- 0.4-3.0um: Cell culture.
- 8.0-14.0um: Larger bacteria, general clarification and pre-filtration of corrosive fluids, most acides, some ester photoresists, reagent grade chemicals and alcohol solutions.
- 10.0-12.0um: Human melonoma invasion study (cancer-tumors), leukocytes, metastasis tumor cells.
- 0.01-20um: Scanning electron microscopy (SEM).